Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Just to let you know...I'm Awesome!!!

 
One of my favorite past times... Nap time!

 
What do you mean?!
This IS my happy face!

Mommy and Daddy think I look like an angel in this outfit!
Thanks Gma Gloria and Gpa Dick!
I'm almost big enough to fill it out!

 
Daddy loves this picture of us.
I look so tiny.
Or maybe Daddy's head is just big.
I guess I know where I get it from...

 
And this is how Mommy and Daddy get work done with me around...
Here, it's Daddy's turn to comfort me.
I need contact comfort all the time.
If they put me down while I'm napping, and then I wake up, somebody's gonna hear about it!!!
 
 
I guess you could say I'm settling into the Florida lifestyle, where,
as Gpa Mike says, "When you're not at work, you're on vacation!" 
I guess that means I'm pretty much on vacation all the time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment