Tuesday, June 4, 2013

4 months...and growing!

 
I am four months old now.
I spend a lot of time sleeping.
and growing...
 
But when I'm awake, I am watching everything around me.
Learning every day.
 

 
I love all of my toys.
Sometimes I get cranky because I can't find a specific toy.
But Mommy and Daddy usually can solve the problem quickly.

 
I look just like my parents.
Too cute!

 
This was Mommy, Madeline, and Maya time.
A lazy Sunday afternoon.

 
 
Wide-eyed and alert.
I have started communicating in di-syllabic grunts. I started using uh-huh and uh-uh and really impressed Mommy and Daddy.

 
I know the word "hands" and I have graduated to using them to hold my bottle for every feeding.
I love it when I learn somehting new!

 
I roll over quite frequently now.
Mommy and Daddy don't worry too much. I can hold my head up and am starting to kick my legs as I build the strength and coordination to start crawling.
I can't wait to be able to coordinate total control over this body.

 
I have started to teethe.
It's not bad yet, as long as I have my binky...and my tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment