Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 29 - Still at the hospital (DOB +01:19:35:00)

Working on Day 2 at the hospital.
 
Grandpa Mike and Grandma Sally, Grandma Lynne, and Grandma Bernie and Grandpa Tom all came to see me today and to make sure Mommy and I are doing alright. And we were. Doctor Halpren stopped by for a few minutes as well.

 
Mommy was doing great that day, considering she just went through major surgery. She was able to get up and walk around the room a little bit and around the Maternity Wing at HealthPark with Daddy's help. I passed every check-up that the hospital nurses gave me, including scoring a 100 on my hearing test. And I got a special visit from the hospital photographer, who took some great pictures of me. I think I am a star in the making. I didn't cry once.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment