Mommy likes to dress me up in a few outfits each day!
I have so many that I don't think I can wear them all before I grow out of them!
Mommy is a great snuggler!
It's just too bad I often fall asleep on her...
My new changing table is super cozy!
This is one of my first introductions to my big sister Maya!
Gpa Mike and Gma Sally were dog-sitting while Mommy and Daddy were with me at the hospital.
Another change of clothes!
This time right before dinner. Don't forget my mittens!
I love my mittens!
That ends another long day!
Lights out! See you tomorrow!
But before you go...
check out some of my first action videos!
Gpa Mike caught me on camera with Daddy.
Daddy caught my first hiccups today on video.
I don't know what the big fuss is about...
No comments:
Post a Comment